Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dwight Burney III
Dr. Dwight Burney III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Burney is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital, Saint Joseph's Medical Center - Albuquerque and Lovelace Womens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dwight Burney III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Dwight Burney III has the following 4 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Dwight Burney III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Burney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Joseph's Medical Center - Albuquerque
Lovelace Womens Hospital
Lovelace Medical Center
Kaseman Presby Hosp
Heart Hospital of New Mexico
West Mesa Medical Center
New Mexico Orthopaedic Surgery Center
New Mexico Orthopaedic Associates
38 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNew Mexico Orthopaedics, 201 Cedar St SE, Albuquerque, NM
Dr. Dwight Burney III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.