Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dwight Cruikshank IV
Dr. Dwight Cruikshank IV, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Cruikshank is affiliated with Columbia Hospital, Inc., Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and Froedtert Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dwight Cruikshank IV has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Cruikshank is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
44 Years Experience
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Dwight Cruikshank IV accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dwight Cruikshank IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.