Dr. Dwight David Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dwight David?

uncaring doctor

Posted on March 28th, 2017

I have taken my elderly mother to Dr. David for many years. He orders her lab work , prescribes her medications and sends her to specialists as needed. Beyond that, he does very little as he always appears to be in a hurry and with little patience to fully listen to patient's concerns, even less to the concerns of the person accompanying the patient. He explains very little and when asked he appears bothered or threatened if questioned or person not agreeing with him. The last visit, he actually left the room while we were still talking (asking a last question, which of course, he did not respond to). That's it. We are looking for a different doctor and hoping we will not have to switch specialists also.

Posted on August 20th, 2013

Dr. David answered all my questions and asked if I had any more. I was very satisfied with him and his staff. I would highly recommend him to a family member.

Posted on June 19th, 2013

Dr. Dwright was our family doctor. His staff is courteous, however, the doctor himself is rude and inconsiderate (saying things like "ew, that's nasty" to patients' wounds). He is always rushing to the next patient and acting like he's in a serious hurry. He never has time for questions. He looks down on patients who are not fluent in English.

a little reassurance

Posted on July 15th, 2012

I wanted to get a second opinion of my test results and he felt threatened by me asking. Said he felt like he was on trial. to me he was. Very defensive. could not tell me the results of my tests even though it was typed out. He said it was above him. Said I have trust issues and I agree with him when he can't answer my questions....I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE

I just wanted some reassurance

Posted on July 11th, 2012

I came into his office to have a second opinion of a Dr. he referred me to. I just wanted an explanation of the results of the tests that were ordered. Dr david got hostile with me. Saying it seemed like I had a trust issue. I DID. After all the tests that were run on me I felt I had a right to know the results and he fought me to answer them. His manners are terrible. I would not recommend him to anyone

Awesome Doctor

Posted on March 28th, 2009

Dr Dwight David is very caring and has a good bedside manner. He is in my opinion one of the most knowledgable Doctors I have met.

Posted on November 10th, 2008

I agree the bedside manner of the this guy is laughable. He can't remember things from one visit to the next and it seems easy enough to just consult a chart. Also completely unprofessional in bashing other doctors. Awful!

Avoid this doctor unless you don't value your health

Posted on September 26th, 2008

He's a disgrace to the profession! Poor bedside manner, lacks the ability to make a full diagnosis and is with a medical group that will run you in circle for weeks before you get an authoriztion for futher appts or tests.

Worst doctor I ever had