Dr. Dwight De Risi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dwight De Risi?

Posted on December 5th, 2016

I love him and Dr. Silberman both. Feel so lucky that I stumbled on the best doctor in the world and the best plastic surgeon when I discovered I had breast cancer. It hasn't been an easy trip -- but with the two of them I feel blessed and am extremely grateful. You are the Best of Best :)

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Dr. DeRisi is great (and so is his staff). Dr. DeRisi is a surgeon with exceptional skills, skills he has mastered over a lifetime of practicing which have made him to be one of a kind, not only professionaly (as a doctor), but also humanely (as a comunicator). After over 40 years of contribution, patients in need for the most skilled operating hands are lucky that doctors like him are still practicing on the front line- in the operating room. Best I have known. (Probably the best out there).

A great physician!

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

There isn't enough words to describe Dr.DeRisi...he is s gem ! Wonderful bedside manner... thorough... compassionate..cares about his patients..and funny ! Would refer him to anyone that is in need of a breast surgeon !

Dr De Risi was highly recommended to me 8 years ago when diagnosed RB cancer

Posted on September 17th, 2016

Not only was Dr De Risi all that I was told ,but much more. He is warm, kind, very caring. and an expert in the field. After my RB lumpectomy which was done with such skill by Dr DeRisi it was hardly noticeable. Recently I needed surgery and biopsy of LB which thankfully was not cancer, but was treated like royalty by Dr DeRisi.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on July 27th, 2016

First met Dr. DeRisi 5 months ago when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. His wonderful and caring bed side manner was so reassuring. He performed a double mastectomy and worked alongside Dr. Mark Silberman, plastic surgeon, who did the reconstruction. Dr. DeRisi saved my life since breast cancer runs in my family - my mom & sister. He listens to what you the patient has to say and works together for the best results. I highly recommend him. He is a wonderful breast surgeon.

Amazing Doctor,he explains everything A to Z

Posted on June 8th, 2016

The best Doctor!The Best Breast Surgeon I've ever seen! I am 32 yrs old had two breast biopsies at Prohealth....The best of the best!Stuff also! I truly reccommend Doctor DeRisi

Posted on April 28th, 2016

The best on Long Island

Life Saver/Angel on Earth

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Dr.DeRisi removed 6 benign tumors bilaterally when I was 20 (30 yrs ago)-minimum scarring. 20 yrs later, he did my double mastectomy (breast cancer) and again was amazing. His knowledge, skill and personal, caring manner is unmatched. I've recommended him to many and always get amazing feedback. Thank you Dr. DeRisi and staff for the excellent work you do and amazing patient care. Yours is truly a life-saving mission.

Number one surgeon in New York.

Posted on September 29th, 2015

If you have to go to the doctor...... I so recommend dr De Risi. The staff is excellent. Everyone was wonderful. Heaven sent. Dr DeRisi is an excellent Doctor. Surgeon Everything was great. Surgery was scary.....but he assured me and I felt very comfortable with him. Thank you for your kindness.

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

It is worth the wait to see this doctor. He is excellent!

Caring, compassionate, without being too clinical

Posted on December 19th, 2014

Dr. De Risi and his staff were wonderful! He confirmed the diagnosis of the biopsy I had had several days before and gave me all the options to treat my breast cancer. He will be doing my surgery next month.

Doctor Compassionate

Posted on July 30th, 2013

Words cannot say what I feel.I am a 19 year breast cancer survivor.the care given to me by Dr Dr Risi is unbelievable. You are not a number you are a person.One is never rushed he has time and listens. When I leave his office I feel good. Anyone that I have recommended cannot stop thanking me.