Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dwight A Dishmon has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Dwight A Dishmon has the following 1 expertise
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Dishmon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Dwight A Dishmon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUt Medical Group Inc, 1251 Wesley Dr Ste 153, Memphis, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dwight A Dishmon in this video.
Dr. Dwight A Dishmon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.