Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dwight L Dyksterhouse
Dr. Dwight L Dyksterhouse, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sheboygan, WI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Dyksterhouse is affiliated with Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Dyksterhouse has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dwight L Dyksterhouse has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
i will not recommend this docter. i have never written a review online before but this time i will like to do this for that someone that might read this ad change their mind in seeing this doctor. He did not get along with the nurse, i felt that i could not trust him and was trapped. I looked more at the nurse to see if she thinks what hes doing is okay. I had such a bad experience. He did a procedure that the nurse was not prepared for no communication. She said to him "what are you doing". This does not sound good to any patient hearing that. I have much bigger scar that anticipated for and i feel that i need to make a follow up apt. with a different doctor to follow up on his work. No happy at all with this visit. Will highly not recommend this doctor.
Got the feeling he was just in it for the money and not me as a patient. My husband and I went to him with some concerns. While we were talking to him about them he never once made eye contact with us. He didn't answer half the questions we had. At no time did he ever warn me of the side effects of the birth control I was on. My husband did some research on the birth control I was on a few weeks before we talked to him. When my husband started talking about the side effects, he acted like he had no idea of the side effects.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dyksterhouse is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Dwight L Dyksterhouse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAurora Urgent Care, 2414 Kohler Memorial Dr, Sheboygan, WI
Dr. Dwight L Dyksterhouse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheboygan, WI.