Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy Gammons has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 423
Been on the suboxone program for 3 years haven't seen doc gsmmons in 2 n a half u see doctors that aren't rehab specialist and have been an MD for weeks lol I was told if I peed dirty they would not rip my script I pees clean for 3 years, I was dirty one time n they ripped my script n tried making me pay their 130 dollar doc visit twice in a month they do not care and r just in it for the money
This doctor will only do two things for you; prescribe Subutex or the shot Vivitrol. He, at least with me, wasn't willing to prescribe anything for sleep, anxiety, or anything else. He told me after I refused sub that I'd relapse without the shot. So if you want Vivitrol or Suboxone go there. He did mention neurotin but never gave me a script. Seemed like he didn't wanna listen to a thing I had to say, just talked a lot trying to sell me on those 2 things.
WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!!!! He was rude and continued to ARGUE with my boyfriend and say "it's not his fault we chose to be addicts," and proceeded to call him bro. No one "chooses" to be an addict. Not professional & just plain right disrespectful. We went to him because we felt like we had nowhere to turn and it was a huge mistake. If you truly want help I suggest you go elsewhere!! TERRIBLE!! We're both been clean now with NO HELP from Dr. Gammons.. "The Addiction Specialist"
20 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Locations & DirectionsFerris & Gammons Dos, 4845 E 14 Mile Rd, Sterling Heights, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy Gammons in this video.
Dr. Timothy Gammons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.