Dr. Dwight E Hooper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dwight E Hooper?

Dr. Hooper is one of the best doctors I know. He is almost like another father to me. He loves me and my kids as if we were his own. Everytime I go to the doctor it's like seeing my family. They are always so sweet. I had an emergency c-section and he made me very comfortable. During my next section, he even remembered the names I gave both my twins as they were coming out. :) He's great!......I even had a problem with my shoulder and he didn't stop until he figured it out, when everyone else gave up. I give him 5 stars! Love you Dr. Hooper!

Trust worthy

Dr. Hooper is wonderful at what he does. I enjoy the encounters I've had with the office staff as well. During my prenatal care, Dr. Hooper listened to my concerns and addressed them immediately. I've trusted only him over the past 13 years. Great Job, Dr. Dwight Hooper, MD

Horrible

I would not let this doctor deliver my dogs litter! Enough said. He is horrible!

patient

not good

Dr. Hooper is actually a great doctor. He and his staff are kind, caring, and always have a huge smile on their faces. Dr. Hooper shows much concern for all his patients. I had to have an emergency c-section and it was quick and painless.

Dr. Dwight E Hooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.