Have you seen Dwight D Im?

careless, abrupt god-complex for which any degree of talent does not compensate

Had patient fully undressed. Came in and only looked at chart before dismissing. Unwilling to operate on painful ovarian cyst causing urinary problems, because patient overweight. Ignored symptoms

Could not recommend anyone better!! LOVE his awesome personality and sincere empathy!!

DR. IM IS WHAT ALL DOCTORS SHOULD BE!

Dr. IM deserves his prestigious reputation. He is everything you want your doctor to be when you are facing a possible "cancer" diagnosis. He will spend as much time as necessary responding to each concern/ question, he possesses exceptional human relations skills , he knows his field & is truly an expert . In addition he has a great sense of humor, a sharp wit, & is kind. I would highly recommend him!

I have only been to Dr. Im once so far. And it was for a second opinion. I knew almost instantly that I wanted this man to be my Dr. For the rest of my life. His bedside manner is impeccable. I can't say enough about my awesome experience with him.. With an impending procedure coming up and hoping for the best. I have complete confidence in this man..

Dr. Im is a very compassionate Dr. He is very knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable with him doing my surgery.

Dr Im is an exceptional person with the biggest heart and excellent bedside manner. He is the very best doctor I have ever seen. His diagnosis was accurate, decision of what to do was quick and accurate and recovery time was quick due to his procedure. No one is better.

love this doctor

We will always be greatful to Dr Im for his care to rid me of my cancer and my aftercare.

love this doctor

The Best Ever

I have been seeing Dr Im since early 2000's and he has seen me through many issues. After searching many years for someone with the bedside manner, concern, consideration and diagnosis I would go no further than Dr. Im. I have been overly satisfied with his ability to meet my expectations and manage my health. He is the best ever.

So relieved to find Dr. Im

After suffering with chronic pelvic pain for 16 months, Dr. Im listened to me and helped to solve my problem. His caring reassurance was such a relief. If I hadn't met someone with similar symptoms who he had treated, I would still be in pain. He is a very special doctor and I am so grateful to be under his care.

community support services manager

Awesome 1st time experience very easy going, laid back, very HUMBLE professional Man.