Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dwight Jacobus
Dr. Dwight Jacobus, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Easley, SC. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Jacobus is affiliated with Loris Healthcare System, Saint Eugene Community Med Ctr and Veteran`s Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Dwight Jacobus has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 42
I'm very pleased with Dr. J. He's knowledgeable, friendly and spends time with you. He truly seems dedicated to providing you the best care he can and working with you. His staff is also friendly and personable. It's a genuine pleasure to see them each visit. It's a totally different atmosphere from the last pain management I used. So glad I took a leap of faith and made an appointment with Dr. J! Very reasonable billing as well.
Dr. Jacobus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Loris Healthcare System
Saint Eugene Community Med Ctr
Veteran`s Affairs Medical Center
40 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Dwight Jacobus accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsOak Tree Medical Center PC, 115 Brushy Creek Rd, Easley, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dwight Jacobus in this video.
Dr. Dwight Jacobus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Easley, SC.