Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dwight S Keller Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Dwight S Keller Jr has the following 17 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Dwight S Keller Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dwight S Keller Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Scope of knee went well. Went for final follow up. Was left in room almost 45 minutes. I was on time. He saw 3 patients while I was waiting. Told staff I'm gone. They looked surprised and asked was I seen. No apologies offered. Just a look of surprise that a patient would leave. Called office manager. No apologies either from him. Didn't seem concerned at all. Dr. Keller sems OK. A good surgeon. His staff needs to keep him focused on which room is next.
Dr. Keller is amazing, most specialists these days are just too much in a hurry and treat patients like crap. I do referrals for a living and would recommend him over and over again. Heis just so sweet and funny, Debbie is amazing too. Make you feel at ease at comfortable. Having surgery soon and have never felt more confident in a Surgeon as I do in him.
i went to see dock Keller after a work injury,the first dock looked at me and sent me on my way. I knew something was wrong,he found yhe smallest crack in my (ACL)and proceded to treat the shouder,it wss a long road and lots of rehab,but if it wasent for Dr KELLER i wouldnt be throwing a softball with my girls or finishing my construction trade pain free....based on my opinion iv scene many doctors do to work injurys over the years......broken bones-stitchs-sprains-and many other things and the most important injury i had was my shoulder and i feel lucky to be treated by Dr.Keller....Thank you
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Keller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Medical Center
Dr. Dwight S Keller Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMezona Orthopedic, 2940 E Banner Gateway Dr Ste 200, Gilbert, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dwight S Keller Jr, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Gilbert, AZ, in this video.
Dr. Dwight S Keller Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.