Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dwight D Pridham
Dr. Dwight D Pridham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with another office in Louisville, KY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Pridham has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dwight D Pridham has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr Pridham a wonderful . He was able to help us start a family when we thought all hope was lost. He helped to fix my body so I was able to carry children but more importantly he helped me in the process of healing my spirit after numerous miscarriages. He offered compassion and understanding. He sat down with my partner and I and explained that untreated medical issues I had prior to him becoming my Doctor were the reason for my miscarriages. He let me know the untreated issues were not my fault. He helped to fix Mr issues and now I am.able to have children. Thank you Dr. Priddham
DR Priddham is the best after the loss of two kids and so much heart break he was a welcome change Other docs had said I would never be able to have kids and would not help me due to health issues but he did and it worked I have one child and another on the way he is the ONLY OB I will see and if you give him a try you will be glad you did
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2013, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
35 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Dwight D Pridham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dwight D Pridham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.