Dr. Dwight M Williams Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Dwight M Williams?

I just saw Dr. Williams for the first time recently, and I was very pleased with my service. The staff was very helpful and friendly, and Dr. Williams listened to me and was very thorough in his care. I would recommend him to anyone!

One of the worst doctors i have ever had. Rude will not listen to me. Acts like im a burden will not go back.

My experience with Dr. Williams

My experience with Dr. William was awful. The two most egregious examples of his ineptness and failure to provide any helpful assistance were: 1. After repeated visits and complaints about sinus issues, he suggested I use over the counter Afrin nasal spray. I continued doing this daily for multiple years. Subsequently, I saw a ENT and told him my about my sinus issues. He was alarmed that Dr. Williams had told me to use the Afrin nasal spray and quickly diagnosed my problem as a sever deviated septum and followed that with corrective surgery which has provided me with UNBELEVABLE relief and improved quality of life. 2. I had a sciatic nerve/ back episode that literally made me unable to walk without being bent over at the waist. Dr. Williams would not order a CAT scan or MRI because he said it could be a back or hip problem and he wanted me to see an orthopedic surgeon before doing anything. With the help of his unhelpful staff, it took me 6 weeks of suffering and pain before I saw the orthopedic surgeon. In less than 5 minutes the orthopedic surgeon, after only asking me to lie on a exam table and raise and lower my leg, told me I did NOT have a hip problem and his next question was ….'Who is your doctor" . Dr Willams may be ok for colds and runny noses but when you really need a Doctor or a referral …..well, lots of luck.

Dr. Dwight M Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paragould, AR.