Highly Dissatisfied

Great doctor

Dr Dahms is a caring doctor, when I met him for the first time I felt I had known him for a long time. He listens to your concerns and makes you feel at ease My surgery was a hip replacement, my recovery was fast without pain. I highly recommend him. What a great doctor.

Dr. Dahms did my knee replacement surgery. He did such an excellent job my recovery was short and my leg is like brand new. He straightened out the leg that had been bowed and it is the same shape and size now as the other... normal... which it has not been in thirty years. He is the kindest, most caring doctor I have. He listens to you, treats you with respect and is very gentle and loving in the most professional way. His office staff is also the best.

Dr. Dwite D Dahms is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.