Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dympna A Coll has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Dympna A Coll has the following 22 expertise
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Prenatal Care
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Dympna A Coll is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
My visit from start to finish was absolutely fantastic. The moment I walked in I was greeted by friend attentive staff members.I waited for about 10 min, which is NOTHING compared to poor excuse of an office I saw previously. I was taken in the back by a sweet and well mannered nurse who really made me feel comfortable. After being explained what exactly would be happening during my first appointment I met with the doctor. Dr. Coll was excellent I'm elated that I finally found a doctor who listens and see's eye to eye with me. I would HIGHLY recommend this office and Dr. Coll to anyone. I'm so grateful I did my research and found her!
I have a fear of doctors and Dr. Coll is compassionate and highly qualified. I had to have a major surgery and she made me feel so comfortable and explained everything that would happen in detail. As nervous as I was about surgery, I knew I was in capable hands. Surgery was much easier then I expected and Dr. Coll was great with following up and making sure everything was going as planned. I would recommend her to all family and friends.
I have been a patient of Dr. Coll's for many years. She has been there for me through many struggles, and as we completed our family. Dr. Coll is by far the BEST and most CARING doctor I have known. Dr. Dohr is a great doctor as well, with a witty sense of humor. Their office staff is just awesome and very personal. I would highly recommend these doctors to anyone who is looking for the best. They are a busy office, but so worth the wait!
Dr. Coll is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Dympna A Coll accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJeanne B Novas Md, 600 Hart Rd Ste 310, Barrington, IL
Dr. Dympna A Coll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Barrington, IL.