Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Joslin
Dr. Elizabeth Joslin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wethersfield, CT, with other offices in Bloomfield, CT and South Windsor, CT (and 7 other locations). She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Joslin is affiliated with Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital, St Francis Hospital & Medical Center and Hartford Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Joslin has the following 1 specialty
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Showing 5 of 9
Getting an appointment fairly easy. But the Doctor does not seem to like people...no connection at all....very distant....felt like she did not like me, who needs that with a Doctor. PA may be capable but seems frantic...front desk....you would arrive and stand at the window and no one would look up...all and all an angry environment...not what I want to deal with should I get really sick.
Dr. Joslin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Midstate Medical Center
Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT
18 Years Experience
University of Connecticut
Graduated in 1995
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elizabeth Joslin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wethersfield, CT.