Dr. Eacharangad Jacob Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Eacharangad Jacob?

questionable

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Dr Jacobs seems nice, but I think he tries to find things. I was diagnosed in 2003 with MS and been dealing with it since but he wants another spinal tab because he did not feel the results were though enough and wants more tests. If you have had one ,you don't want to do it again. I missed two appointments that I know of. Not like other doctors office where they call and verify. Office staff is questionable. He sent me a letter 2 times I know off and it never came, I am still waiting and I verified address both times where to mail it. Moved to area in 2014 and needed a neurologist. still looking.

Really???

Posted on February 25th, 2014

My brother had an original appointment we were 20 minutes late for due to Panama City having two roads named Hwy 98. When he called to confirm we had arrived at the correct location, he was rudely informed that there was "no time to do your nerve test, you'll have to reschedule". At his new appointment, he waited an hour past his appointment time when he arrived on time. When I asked how much longer it would take, I was informed he'd just gone in. I asked why he'd had an appointment and was not seen at that time. I was told there were people in front of him and you don't always get seen at the appointment time. So if we are 20 minutes late, we have to reschedule, but we should expect the doctor to be an hour late when we show up on time? The receptionist was rude and short with her replies as if I were crazy for thinking an appointment was set up to be done at that time. The only positive from this visit is that my brother did say that Dr. Jacob was polite, sincere, and helpful. Perhaps he needs better employees...

Mrs.

Posted on October 14th, 2013

I am 85 years of age. I needed this doctors consultation for a procedure directed by my pain management specialist. I was told if I was not able to climb upon the high examination table, this doctor would not help me. It is all I can do to transfer from my wheel chair to a location of equal height. The examination table was much higher. My husband was not allowed to accompany me into the examination room. He could possibly have helped.

Horrible Dr and Staff

Posted on May 16th, 2012

This Dr is rude and so is his staff. One member slammed a door in my face and hurt my arm and foot simply because I asked if the Dr was so cheap he wouldn't copy a few pages of my medical records. She slammed the door shut and said leave and don't ever come back. He is making it difficult to get my medicine which I have been taking for about a year and a half, and I will have to go to the hospital and get monitored after two weeks without it. The military recently made me get a re authorization for the medicine, and since he is my new Dr he has made me go jump through hoops to get information just to get a prescription filled for my medicine.

not to happy

Posted on July 30th, 2011

Went to Dr Jacob and have never been so disappointed in a Dr. in my life. I have disc problems in my neck and back and very bad arthritis. he made me feel like I was pill seeking even after all the testing he ordered that showed all my problems. He wouldnt even hardly look at me when he would talk and acted like I was a bother..I have now found another Neurologist in Panama City and he has helped me so much. I wouldnt recommend him to anyone. Just trying to be honest and helpful to others who read this. as I am very happy with my family Dr. and all the other Dr.'s I see.

Posted on May 12th, 2011

I was sent to Dr. Jacobs reference an automobile accident. I found Dr. Jacobs to be very knowledgable and friendly. I would recommend him for anyone who needs an honest answer.

Posted on July 21st, 2010

very knowlegagle and does not use nurse practitioners as all other specialists to just make dough

Great Doctor