Dr. Maximilian E Garces Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maximilian E Garces?

Takes his time

He always listens, takes his time and is very professional. Highly recommended, I am glad I found him.

64 year old female patient.

My husband, myself and my adult son have been a patient of Dr Garces for over 20 years. He is a great listener and takes time without rushing. He's a great diagnostician and doesn't hesitate to refer to specialist. I'm an HMO patient and when talking with other friends that have a PPO insurance plan that allows them to go anywhere without a referral from their PCP, I know I get the same treatment and respect from Dr Garces as they do. I love his friendly and helpful office staff. Anytime I call with a question, I usually get through to his Medical Assistant and in rare occasions have to leave a message. Both he and his office staff are prompt in returning calls. I highly recommend him for adults and children or teenagers in your family. Easy to schedule an appt and get in relatively quickly to see him.

Lots of problems with office

Do not use this doctor. His office is completely disorganized. The staff doesn't seem to know who is there, what is going on, or what they are supposed to do. Poor communication, poor follow through. Expect to repeat yourself to multiple people in the course of a simple appointment.