Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Earl Cheng
Dr. Earl Cheng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winfield, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Arlington Heights, IL . He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Urology and Pediatrics. Dr. Cheng is affiliated with Central Dupage Hospital, Edward Hospital and Children's Memorial Hospital. Dr. Cheng has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Earl Cheng has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Earl Cheng has the following 10 expertise
- Bone Cancer
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Dr. Earl Cheng has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Earl Cheng is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 13
Dr. Cheng was the right doctor for my son. He is very personable, professional, and real. He did not talk over our heads but spoke straight to us about the diagnosis and what the course of action was. He spoke directly to my son making him, appropriatly so, feel like a vital part of the procedure. I highly reccommend Dr. Cheng.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cheng is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Central Dupage Hospital
Children's Memorial Hospital
Saint Anthony Hospital
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Northwest Community Hospital
University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Children's Surgical Foundation
Integris Southwest Medical Center
Integris Baptist Regional Health Center
St. Anthony Hospital
Mercy Health Center
Ou Medical Center
Integris Baptist Medical Center,Inc.
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Earl Cheng, MD - Urology in Winfield, IL, in this video.
Dr. Earl Cheng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winfield, IL.