Dr. Earl King Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Earl King?

Saved my son's fingers

Posted on February 8th, 2011

Dr. King treated my son after a traumatic hand injury as the result of an auto accident. Due to the severity of the injury, my son was transported to UCDavis where every doctor he saw advised amputation of 3 fingers. We saw Dr. King after being transferred to a Kaiser facility per our insurance. To say it was the best thing to have happened considering the circumstances is an understatement. Dr. King's skill and expertise in surgery was phenomenal. He saved my son's fingers and, while they are only semi functional, they are there! He spared my teenaged son the self consciousness that could have befallen him if we had lost his fingers. He always treated my son with respect and consideration, always mindful of how this all must have felt for a teenaged boy. I can only say thank you, thank you, thank you. My highest recommendation.

Pain Free

Posted on April 22nd, 2010

Thanks to Dr. King, I can now use both hands totally pain free. His kindness and expertise in his speciality has changed my life.

Posted on August 20th, 2014