Dr. Earl F Martin Sr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Earl F Martin Sr?

I love this office. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable along with the doctors. They always go out of their way to help me. I have even had the office manager sit down with me and go over insurance options for medicare, for the new year of enrollment. I have even seen them deal with some pretty nasty, entitled people (which I would have handled quite differently but they remained as calm as they possibly could). I have been using dr martin for 20+ years and have seen this office go through several changes. Keep up the good work and dont always base your decision over other peoples negative reviews...as most of these people are just mad bc they werent knowledgeable about their own insurance or ignore office policies. Best office in Tomball!

I am very upset with this doctors office. The reception told me I needed a referral to get treatment and then asked if I wanted to rebook my appointment, I said no and that I would rebook it once I got my referral. I then, proceeded to get a referral and went in for my new appointment and the receptionist told me, they still won't treat me. I wasted my time trying and the receptionist denies what she said, and explained to me, "she knows what she said". Very unhappy with this office.

In the past, this office has had several issues with inconsiderate staff. Over the last months, they have changed dramatically and the staff definitely portrays a caring/family atmosphere and compliments the physicians. Everyone is helpful and I would refer this office to anyone. Staffing is key! ALL the physicians are caring and act as though they truly care! AWESOME!

Worst medical experience in my life

Horrible nurses and staff. Totally incompetent.