Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Earl G Gross has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 9
I have seen Dr. Gross for problems ranging from excema to a possible basal cell carcinoma. He has always been polite, thorough, effective, and professional. His nurses don't seem to review patient records as one might expect, so I have to explain my entire history over again every time I see him, and getting an initial appointment took forever, but those are minor problems compared to most health providers in my experience.
Everyone I encountered in Dr. Gross' office was polite, helpful, and seemed to know exactly what they were doing. The doctor was professional, treated my skin condition and examined me for signs of skin cancer thoroughly and efficiently, gave me sound advice for home treatment, and did not treat me like an idiot. I will be continuing treatment with him.
47 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Earl G Gross accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCrystal Coast Dermatology Services, 3610 Medical Park Ct, Morehead City, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Earl G Gross in this video.
Dr. Earl G Gross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morehead City, NC.