Have you seen Dr. Earl I La Kier?

Extremely caring and takes as much time as necessary. Very professional and follows up with patients. I've never had a better doctor since my best friend from High School was my doctor when I lived in my home town..

We love Dr. Lakier

Me and my husband both have been patients for over 10 years and Dr. Lakier is the best, thorough and very caring.

We need more Doctors like Dr. Earl LaKier. With his guidance I reversed my type 2 diabertes without medication

A wonderful office. I live 30 miles away and would not switch.

Pharmacist

I was fortunate enough to be referred to Dr. Lakier through a prior physician of mine who decided to go private. Dr. Lakier is an excellent doctor who is extremely knowledgable, thorough in care, available for appointments within 1 day if need be, and will take his time with you to listen if ever you have any concerns. He is a caring and compassionate doctor, with a very efficient and organized staff, who is never too busy for his patients and will not rush you through.

Front office staff not very friendly or welcoming. Doris does not understand explanation of payment from insurance company and tried to balance me, which according to their contract with the insurance company is not legal. When I tried to explain to her I did not owe money she seemed annoyed and insisted I did. I am considering finding a new Dr as I feel uncomfortable with the front office staff.

Tried to set up a new patient appointment. The office staff was extremely rude and unaccomodating. Will not be using them for our family's medical needs.

Dr not thorough with questions at times.Office staff and nurse are not very nice at times.

Great doctor and an almost perfect staff

The only bad thing about visiting Dr Lakier is having to deal with their office assistant Rebecca. She could use a few classes in dealing with people. A truly rotten personality.

Dr. Earl I La Kier is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jupiter, FL.

Dr. Earl I La Kier Is this you?