Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Earl W Mcallister Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Rectal Cancer
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Colorectal Cancer
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Liver Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Thyroid Nodule
- Critical Care
- Thyroid Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Colon Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
When I first met Dr. McAllister in his office, I was very nervous but he was smiling and friendly. He asked questions and listened without being overbearing, abrupt, or in a hurry. He was willing to do an excisional biopsy under local anesthetic, so I was awake during the surgery. Dr. McAllister and his team at the North Tampa Ambulatory Surgery Center did a great job. They were thoroughly competent and highly professional while also being compassionate and reassuring. I have only a small incision which should not be noticeable when it heals. I am grateful to Dr. McAllister for his surgical skills and even more for his kindness as a person.
Dr. M surgerycAllister did exactly what he said he would. I highly recommend him for Laparo Hernia Repair. However that's a different story for his office staff. They were NOT transparent and I was surprised by a huge office bill after the fact that they DIDN'T discuss with me during my consultation and or follow up Post
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2013, 2015, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
38 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1980
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Earl W Mcallister Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEarl Mcallister Md, 14547 Bruce B Downs Blvd # B, Tampa, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Earl W Mcallister Jr in this video.
Dr. Earl W Mcallister Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.