- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Earl W Mcallister Jr has 2 locations
Dr. Earl W Mcallister Jr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Earl W Mcallister Jr has the following 34 expertise
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Rectal Cancer
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Colorectal Cancer
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Liver Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Thyroid Nodule
- Critical Care
- Thyroid Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Colon Cancer
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Earl W Mcallister Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- 14547 Bruce B Downs Blvd Ste B Tampa , FL : (813) 280-7676
- 14547 Bruce B Downs Blvd # B Tampa , FL 33613
More about Dr. Earl W Mcallister Jr
Dr. Mcallister Jr works in Tampa, FL and 1 other location and specializes in General Surgery. Dr. Mcallister Jr is affiliated with Florida Hospital Tampa and Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel.