Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Earl Nicholas
Dr. Earl Nicholas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Upper Marlboro, MD. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Nicholas is affiliated with Washington Hospital Center and District Of Columbia General Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Earl Nicholas has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Nicholas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Washington Hospital Center
District Of Columbia General Hosp
29 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Earl Nicholas accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEarl Nicholas MD, 201 Castleton Pl, Upper Marlboro, MD
Dr. Earl Nicholas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Upper Marlboro, MD.