Dr. Earl Q Peeper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Earl Q Peeper?

Horrible bedside manner!

Was in the hospital and overheard this doctor talking to the nursing students like they were trash. He was very unprofessional. I'd never use him as my doctor based on how he talked to the hospital personnel .

The best . just got recommend to him been seeinh him for only a couple of months now. He just the best

Charged $800 for a routine pap smear

No No No

Dr. Peeper is usually an hour behind...even when you're the FIRST patient. I find this interesting as he spends NO time with his patients. I was about to have a full hysterectomy and he couldn't even sit down and talk to me. Just stood in the doorway like I was wasting his time. Not once post-hysterectomy did he listen to anything I had to say. No blood work was done to check hormone levels. Jut throws prescriptions at you. Often says stuff to you that does not pertain to your case, which makes you wonder about putting your health in his hands. The staff is rude. God forbid you have a question or sign in on the wrong side...they almost yell at you. Other patients are disrespectful of the "No Cell Phone" rule and have loud inappropriate conversations. This has been the case on every visit. The examine rooms are filthy. I am no longer a patient. I had enough!

Best Practices

The folks in the main office are absolutely awesome. During the birthing process, the people their at the hospital talk gossip about the patients and the doctors. The hosiptal birthing area is at best sub-par. Now, Dr. Peeper when it comes to getting the job done is very business like, and gets the job done well. The only complaint I have is he never looked at my wifes chart 10 days after birth to know that she got Caesarean Birth, and told her that her vagianal examine looked great. My wife mentioned to him that she was in pain, and told him that maybe he needed to look at her stitches, only to see that it was horribly infected. Doc.....Come on man, the chart was right in front of you. I just wish maybe that you paid just a little more attention to these things. Aside from that, the office staff is great....need to work on your hospital crew, as they talk a lot of gossip about patients and the doctors. Just saying.

I love peeps

I honestly think he's the best.Precisestraight to the pointLong waiting time but he delivers babies daily, surgery.. he's a ob/gyn what do yu expectI loveeeeee his staff!

I love this office and staff!

Bedside manners MATTER!

Dr. Peepers

Dr. Peepers is a horrible OB/GYN. He is arrogant with his patients. Dr. Peepers delivered my baby a year ago and I suffered from a fluid collection th ...

I didn't use him the second time around

I decided not to use Dr. Peeper the second time around because I was often seen by other doctor's during my scheduled appointments when he was not available. I am not very comfortable in the gynecologist office naturally so to be tossed between doctors was a nightmare.After delivery I beleive I saw him for 5 minutes the following day. The hospital stay was unpleasant as well but that had nothing to do with Dr. Peeper. If you are looking for someone who is caring and nurturing it is definitely not him and it is definitely not Touro!