3.3

Have you seen Dr. Earl R Trievel?

Poor Staff Attitude

I have been going to Dr. Trievel's office a little over 15 years now. Though, I do love visiting Dr. Trievel. I do not like his staff. Dr. Trievel is a great physician, he takes the time necessary to ensure that you understand and addresses any concerns you may have, as well as a sense of humor. The staff is consistently rude, and always seem like they hate being there. There is never a smile on their face, they always look miserable. More specifically, there is an older nurse there, who has been there since I've been going there. She always has an attitude and says unnecessary remarks in person as well as over the phone. This same staff member is one of the reasons a few of my family members left to a different practice. Many friends and other family members have expressed their dislike in this staff member's attitude, not only her but also the other staff members. It is truly a shame that such a nice and competent doctor would have such a distasteful staff. I hope that Dr. Trievel is able to see that his staff need to work on their communication skills.

Very rude and unprofessional staff

Dr. Trievel, I hope you get a chance to read my review because your staff is very rude. I had asked one of your receptionist to send one of my results to a doctor for an appointment a month and half ago. I was told it would be sent and I shouldn't worry since I have more then a month. The week of my appointment, I got a call from the doctor's office that they didn't receive the results report from your office. I called your office again earlier in the week asking for everything for it to be sent again. Today before my appointment, I found out one of the results was not sent and I found out today that your office didn't have this result. I had to get it from another office. Why was not I told this when I asked for this result a Month and Half in advance? So when I mentioned this to the receptionist today, she hung up the phone on me. I will not be coming to your office after this type of treatment. I normally don't write reviews like this for anyone and try to be nice, but today was such a terrible experience and I want the world to know.

Excellent doctor Very thorough is caring for 3 generations of our family!

Excellent doctor very good diagnostician He has been our family doctor for over 25 years caring for 3 generations of our family!

Excellent doctor

Dr. Trievel has been my family doctor for 30 years. Cared for my three children from 6yrs old to adulthood. He guided me thru illness and emergencies with the utmost care. I am never rushed on office visits. He explains everything I need to know and follow. The staff is pleasant and efficient. He is quick to send me to specialists as needed. He listens. I highly recommend him.

Good and caring doctor. I trust him with my care. However with the exception of a few, his support staff is very unorganized. Messages ignored, prescriptions lost etc. This is his only weak area.

The doctor is obnoxious and mean !! His nurse is worst.

Good doctor. Talks to you, explains things

Dr. T is great. Some of the office staff are a little abrasive. He needs to replace some of the front office help, they are costing him customers.

Save Yourself the Time and Find Another Doctor

Unbelievable service and I don't mean that in a good way. It's close to impossible to get this man to call you back and when he does, if he does, he is very rude and condescending. The staff is not any better. The nurses lack knowledge and errors are often made. It's a hassle to schedule appointments. There are hardly ever available appointments and I'm not sure if it's the hours or if the nurses just try to schedule patients so they can leave work as early as possible. I have never been so dissatisfied with a doctor or his staff.

Lady hater

He doesn't seem to like or respect women. I think he would be a fine doctor for a male patient but he's rather dismissive and rude to the female patients and even the workers. Not sure what his problem is.

Worst Doctor

HIGHLY NOT recommended. Staff and Doctor are rude. Many outrageous mistakes were made as well. I am finding a new Doctor!

A Caring Provider You Only Find From YesterYear

Finally able to find a provider that genially cares about each an every patient personally. Dr. Trievel is a family doctor that no longer exsisting in today's hectic health care. He shows a genual interest in your personal well being an health. I did not think this type of doctor exsisted any longer. His staff is quite accomadating in finding an appointment for you very quickly and you spend very little time waiting to see the doctor. I can't say enough about Dr. Trievel an the individual care he gives each and every patient. He is a doctor from years gone by that shows such interest in his patients, and is quick to diagnosis your illness, allowing you to quickly heal in whatever illness you may be experiencing.

Dr. Earl R Trievel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Exton, PA.