Dr. Earl Wilkinson Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Earl Wilkinson?

Very good experience

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Dr. W was pleasant, helpful, and listened (a long-lost art of most doctors). I frankly don't understand some of these reviews. We liked him and he made us comfortable. If needed we will return.

June 22nd visit...1st visit Appointment was 1:30 p.m...seen at 1:15 p.m.

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

I had a very bad experience with this doctor...he was rude, had awful bedside manners. I would not recommend him to anyone. As I left, I suggested to him that he be kind the next time, his reply "Okay". I will never visit his office again. I think he is to old to practice.

Bad Experience

Posted on February 13th, 2017

I had a very bad experience with this elderly doctor whom I chose because I was looking for someone with experience. He turned out to be a very bad decision. Be very careful. Fortunately, I was able to find a very competent, caring, experienced doctor to replace this one. My children deserve the very best, nothing less!

Bad Experience

Posted on February 13th, 2017

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

This doctor was very ruled and not very nice..will never go back the staff was very kind and polite...

Bad news

Posted on February 8th, 2016

I went deaf in one ear partially due to his incorrect diagnosis. His answer was "at least your other ear is good" rude and lacking compassion. poor doctor. wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy.

Posted on October 16th, 2012

Disappointed with bedside manner and the way he spoke to my son who is 5 yrs. old and extremely brave and well behaved. After getting 2nd and 3rd opinion, Dr's couldn't believe that he wanted to schedule my son for surgery, extremely unecessary. Will not recommend.

Compassion, integrity and humility

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

I felt he was very familiar with the latest literature, as I expect with a great doctor, but he went a step further to provide alternative options to consider with cited examples of medical studies while helping me understand the examples and what it meant to me and my direct care as a patient. He even suggested some books to read if I wanted more insight in a topic relating to my care. I truly got the sense he loved what he does, yet he remained focused and detail oriented giving me the upmost respect while he listened to my concerns and responded to them with clear communication and a plan while making sure to ask if I had any more questions and if he explained everything clearly to my needs. There is no doubt in my mind that he truly puts the patient first. Also, the office was very modern, comfortable, and staffed with very friendly individuals who diffidently make the little time I waited to see Dr. Wilkinson pleasant. I have never been to a doctors office that calls me back within a minute of my scheduled appointment. Having the patients forms on the Dr. Wilkinsons website was a tremendous help allowing me to complete the paperwork in advance, prior to my appointment, and only requiring about a minute for his staff to copy my ids and insurance cards while they verified my information. I strongly recommend this doctor to my entire family and friends.

Horrible

Posted on July 31st, 2012

When I went to Dr. Wilkinson to tell him about my ear problem, he did not answer any of questions. Also, he was extremely rude and was not kind at all. He yelled rather than speaking to me the way a patient should be spoken to. I don't know why he was treating me this way. Therefore, I suggest you do not go to this doctor.

ok

Posted on July 11th, 2012

Our experience was good. He took great care of us. A little pushy when it comes to acupuncture but overall our needs were met.

Very professional, expertise and knowledge of ENT problems obvious and helpful!

Posted on July 18th, 2011

Great doctor

Posted on March 7th, 2011

Since my son has state insurance it was a battle to even.find him a doctor. I have to travel far. I am very thankful dr wilkinson takes my sons insurance. He is a wonderful dr. Full of experience! The wait time is super quick, only had to wait like 5 mins one time. Great office staff! I deff consider this doctor to anyone!