Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Earl C Wood III
Dr. Earl C Wood III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seneca, SC, with another office in Seneca, SC. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wood is affiliated with Oconee Memorial Hospital. Dr. Wood has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Earl C Wood III has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
left his office in worst emotional and mental state than when i got there, his bedside manner was horrible , what ever happened to the doctors oath to do no harm, i very seldon got to finish a sentence, got to the point i was afraid and started to bring a family member with me to my appointments, he would change his cruel way about 98% when i had someone with me, this is my experience with him, i wish i had been lucky enough to be treated as well as other people who have given him great ratings but i was not, it was as if he disliked me, I'll always wonder why. He was nothing like his video I viewed before I became a patience of his, this is my own personal experience with Dr. earl wood.
I have always found Dr Wood to be very caring and understanding. I feel I can trust him to talk to about anything. He's seems to be on the conservative side treatment wise, which is fine with me. But if you're looking for a Dr to just write you a srip, he's not your guy.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Wood is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
United States Army Medical Center - Eisenhower
Dr. Earl C Wood III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Earl C Wood III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seneca, SC.