Dr. Earle Linder Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Earle Linder?

poor experience

Posted on July 20th, 2016

not happy

Poor Treatment

Posted on May 9th, 2016

their "appointment" line a couple of times after being on hold for over 15 minutes. Don't bother filling out their new patient forms online. Their system is unreliable and you'll just be filling them out again when you get to the office.

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Highly recommend him! He was able to make the preliminary diagnosis very early on.

unorganized

Posted on November 9th, 2015

poor care had to leave practice office dirty and norganized

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Dr. Linder is a wonderful urologist with a warm friendly manor while speaking with you. All the girls in the office are super sweet and really helpful. I would recommend him to anyone who needs urological care.

Posted on March 28th, 2015

Dr. Linder wanted to take my prostate out 8 years ago...he was wrong back then

Posted on July 21st, 2014

INCONSIDIRATE HACK

horrible doctor

Posted on November 13th, 2012

this doctor messed up my life I pee without control the other doctors in his office are arrogant also. No care for patient we are humans not animals

not recommended at all

Posted on February 8th, 2012

I'm not surprised to see bad reviews on this doctor. I had not ever encountered a doctor in my life with less care or empathy towards patients. I can't say for certain about his competency/educational training but I did question his skill because of how utterly rude and insensitive he was. I felt like I got bad care and would not recommend him. I did not feel as if he cared about my problems nor helping me resolve them. His staff were just as rude and I did not feel it was personal but just that they are that way with most or all patients. He had installed a "stint" inside me during an emergency surgery. I did not select him as my doctor but he was assigned because he was on call at the time I went to the hospital. He wanted to remove this stint later at his own personal office and said this would be fine to do that in an out-patient setting and would cause no harm or pain.. Well the pain was excruciating! It felt like this stint had gotten attached, maybe by scar tissue, to my insides and was being ripped away. There was immediately excruciating pain and bleeding from my urethra. He was cold and insensitive about that (making cold remarks about me being a "baby") and even made derogatory comments to my asking the proceedure be halted, had made negative comments on my clothing as well for some reason when I had arrived for the appointment (casual pants and casual cotton top). VERY very unprofessional! He was visibly annoyed to have to reschedule the proceedure to be done on another date at the local hospital. Both times after he performed any proceedure on me I was in pain, bleeding and urinating blood and blood clots. I questioned whether he had performed the proceedure correctly as I was not sure that such was "normal". I was very young at the time and he was the first urologist I ever say. Since then I have been wary about seeing any urologists, lest I get a repeat of this bad experience I happened across this page while researching to find a good urologist in the area that would accept my insurance. The wait time at Dr Linder's office as not long at all, but going by his attitude that might just be because he doesn't get much business. I did not go back to see him after that experience and would not ever see him again. I'd much prefer to find another doctor.

NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!

Posted on June 17th, 2011

I had my worst doctor experience with this doctor. I would not recommend him to anyone! He was extremely insensitive, very rude. His staff was rude. ...

Bad experience

Posted on January 5th, 2010

Had a bad experience, poor diagnosis, had to see another doctor, was prescribed a very heavy dose of antibiotics which was not needed as confirmed by another doctor, even my pharmacist asked me to check again with doctor whether that unusually heavy dose of antibiotics is really needed. I will never go again or recommend him.

horrible