More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Earnest Wu
Dr. Earnest Wu, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Concord, NH, with other offices in Chelmsford, MA and Chelmsford, MA (and 2 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Wu is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center, Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc and Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Earnest Wu has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Earnest Wu has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Earnest Wu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Wu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tufts Medical Center
Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Children`s Hospital Medical Center
Saints Medical Center
Lawrence General Hospital
Lowell General Hospital
Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Metrowest Medical Center
41 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1976
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Earnest Wu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Earnest Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, NH.