Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian
Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Balasubramanian is affiliated with Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus, Jeanes Hospital and Temple East, Inc.. He speaks English.
Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian has the following 19 expertise
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Balasubramanian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Temple East, Inc.
Temple University Children's Medical Center
Temple University Hospital
41 Years Experience
Stanley Medical College
Graduated in 1975
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AmeriHealth HMO, POS, DPOS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
Locations & DirectionsTemple University Hospital, 3401 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian in this video.
Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.