Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eaton O Chen has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Eaton O Chen has the following 9 expertise
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
Dr. Eaton O Chen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Dr Chen gave me my life back. I suffered for years with breathing through my nose. I was terrified of packing my nose for deviated septum surgery. Dr Chen did turbinate surgery instead with only minimal packing. I can breathe so much better and have a better quality of life now. Thanks so much Dr Chen
I went to the doctor for consultation. He took no time to decide and took the test. However when the time came to discuss the results (very imp step for the patient), he had no time for that. He was reluctant to give answer or explain me what exactly the medical terms means. He may be expert in the field but I am not going to go to him again.
Dr. Chen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Kaohsiung Medical University
Graduated in 1978
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Eaton O Chen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
Locations & DirectionsSouthern New England Ear Nose And Throat, 669 Boston Post Rd, Guilford, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eaton O Chen in this video.
Dr. Eaton O Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Guilford, CT.