Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eaton I Yen
Dr. Eaton I Yen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New Port Richey, FL. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Yen is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital and St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa. Dr. Yen has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Eaton I Yen has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Abdominal Pain
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Very hard to find a physician that will actually listen to you about your medical problems and help you. I've been with Dr. Yen since 2008 and he has helped me function as a normal human. People might not know what chronic pain is but to be able to grocery shop and clean your house without crying from pain is a miracle. Through the years I have been with him he has gone through staff but since moving to his newest office (last couple of years) he has the same wonderful people. As for Kim she is wonderful especially when I call up crying, she is there for you.
Dr. Yen is very professional and is concerned with his patients over all well fare. He does a complete exam every time I see him. He makes sure he is up to date on any other meds I am on and asks for copies of my blood work from my gp doctor. He is not a pill pusher like some other pain management doctors are. He suggest alternate ways to re leave your pain. I would recommend him as a great specialist.
Dr. Yen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Eaton I Yen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEaton I Yen Do, 8140 Picton Way Ste 101, New Port Richey, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eaton I Yen in this video.
Dr. Eaton I Yen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.