Dr. Ebele Ufondu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ebele Ufondu?

Amazing

Posted on April 25th, 2015

Awesome best place ever everyone is so nice and they are good nurses and doctors.

she's terrible

Posted on August 14th, 2014

Where should I start....This woman was the internist and RWJ. She's the one they throw the hot potatoes to last. You can be seen by many doctors in just one hospital stay, but if you've been there before and seen some of these same doctors, but then didn't follow up with them, they then treat you like a hot potato. Even though ever single one of the doctors that visits you during your stay can then charge you for each visit, once you are discharged they don't want to be bothered with you unless you keep seeing them. So upon my discharge from the hospital, the nurse handed me a pile of prescriptions and asked me if they were all correct. Of course, they were not and after telling the nurse and the nurse confirming the changes needed to the prescriptions, she returned them to Dr. Ufondu for corrections upon which time Dr. Ufondu said she'd "call them in". Now, I cannot drive and I had a friend pick up the prescriptions for me that day when I got home. She left out 1 very important drug and put in one that I don't even use and had nothing to do with me whatsoever. When I called the hospital discharge nurse, she in essence let me know about the "hot potato" syndrome I had created for myself and said she'd "try" to contact the doctors. Well even after contacting UFONDU, the prescription was not filled. Now keep in mind it was not her area of expertise, like I said it should have been covered by one of the other doctors who saw me and would be charging Medicare for their multitude of visits. However, UFONDU should have corrected this once or TWICE that it was pointed out to her. It never ceases to amaze me that these doctors can charge Medicare huge amounts of money when all they do is come in, ask you how you feel, listen to your lungs(if they even do that) and away they go. They had been so ignorant of me this time that they kept pumping fluid into me and my legs and lower body swelled to twice their size. I mentioned it to one of the doctors and he said, "nah, your legs aren't fat" and didn't do a thing. It was a seasoned nurse who noticed and contacted THAT SAME DOCTOR and got the fluids stopped. I was home for 2 weeks before all of the swelling went down. It caused my legs and feet to hurt. When I tried to get one prescription refilled, an absolutely necessary one-no pain drugs or anything like that-the pharmacy kept sending her messages to see if she'd refill it and she NEVER RESPONDED one way or the other. This was a lousy experience and I knew THIS doctor was not in touch while she was seeing me for her 3 minute visits in the hospital. 3 minutes, that's stretching it. When a doctor doesn't FIX the errors in her prescriptions and writes for something you don't ever use or need, I question how "in touch" they are about everything else. The other rating on here must have been written by a friend because it is way off and doesn't give details of her visit. I'd go to anyone else before I'd make a visit with this woman. Don't find out the hard way.

Delores McClinton

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

The doctor is very patient and she takes out time with each patient I would refer all my friends to her.

Posted on January 12th, 2017