Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ebenezer O Babalola has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Babalola treated my 84 year mom for bladder prolapse. In essence that is putting midly because there was so much more involved, especially when you are dealing with a woman of this age. I cannot begin to express the ease with which this entire process was handled. (I think it very important to state that we had been working with another surgeon for over six months, finally walking away days prior to surgery due to an incredible amount of mental and physical discomfort. You can't imagine the stress and depression) Enter "the godsend" Ebenezer Babalola. Sending your elderly mother in for major surgery is heart wrenching and stressful. However, from the minute we met Dr. Babalola, the entire process took on a different life. The immediate feeling of confidence in this man was overwhelming. He became a friend and comrade in our objective. He promised to treat my mom as if she were his mother. And ohhh he did. This man is a wonderful combination of surgeon and fellow man. Every question answered every doubt quashed....and all of this with laughter, a smile, compassion, and understanding. This guy is GOOD MOJO! My mom is now beginning to reap the rewards of the surgery and the incredible improvement to her quality of life. How very fortunate we were to live where Dr. Bablola is sharing his skills. You cannot put yourself in better hands!
After testing for stress incontinence in a small town, Dr. Babalola said their outdated tests were useless and he performed up-to-date testing, which included checking the internal health of my bladder, not done in the small town. Because my insurance was due to expire soon, he graciously adapted his schedule to squeeze me in for the repair. I had just two tiny slits in my pubic region and virtually no pain the days following surgery. I would highly recommend him.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1989
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Ebenezer O Babalola accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStonybrook University Hospital, 101 Nicolls Rd, Stony Brook, NY
Dr. Ebenezer O Babalola is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.