Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ebenezer K Odoom
Dr. Ebenezer K Odoom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Queens Village, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Odoom is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian-Queens and Southside Hospital. Dr. Odoom has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ebenezer K Odoom has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Urinary Incontinence
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- EOL Care
- Dementia Testing
Showing 5 of 23
Enjoyed this doctors helpfulness but don't think I want to go back, nurse was not doing my ekg or weight properly. According to her I gained 11 lbs. from my house to this doctors office. She also gave me bad suggestions for dealing with a problem on my foot. Besides that I had a good experience. Felt comfortable speaking to the other workers,especially the Dr. Odoom.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Odoom is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Pecs Medical And Health Sciences Centre
Graduated in 1993
Staten Island University Hospital
Dr. Ebenezer K Odoom accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsQueens Village Primary Medical, 9204 Springfield Blvd, Queens Village, NY
Dr. Ebenezer K Odoom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Queens Village, NY.