Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ebenezer K Quainoo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ebenezer K Quainoo has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 9
I was recently there to be seen as a new patient. I was evaluated by a med student and not the actual doctor. I explained all of my ailments, etc. I was put on a new medication and when i went back for a follow up, the doctor never asked how i was feeling, how the medication was working, etc. I will be finding a new doctor. I feel doctors should sit down and get to know their actual patients and their needs instead of just taking your money and prescribing stuff that is not needed.
Really disappointed in this entire office.. I learned to not go by reviews You must go and find out for yourself.. Yesterday I went in with my husband for his first visit and I immediately noticed the place was filthy.. I am sorry but if my husband or myself are going to be seen by ANY doctor the place HAS to atleast look somewhat presentable.. The waiting area was horrid.. It smelled and we literally felt like we had to go home and shower after the little over an hour we had to wait and still NOT get seen..The staff were very UNprofessional and RUDE to my husband when he asked for instructions,and didn't even acknowledge his being there for an appointment.. We watched as multiple people came in signed in and were seen while I sat with our children anxiously awaiting our chance to get out of that awful place.. I will NEVER EVER settle again for ANY doctors office in Baltimore City!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ebenezer K Quainoo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBaltimore Healthcare Pc, 3350 Wilkens Ave Ste 307, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Ebenezer K Quainoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.