Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eberhard Muechler
Dr. Eberhard Muechler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brockport, NY, with another office in Rochester, NY. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Muechler is affiliated with Lakeside Memorial Hospital, Strong Memorial Hospital and Unity Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Eberhard Muechler has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Muechler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lakeside Memorial Hospital
Strong Memorial Hospital
ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Unity Hospital Of Rochester
Wakemed Cary Hospital
49 Years Experience
Graduated in 1964
Dr. Eberhard Muechler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eberhard Muechler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brockport, NY.