Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ebony R Alston MD
Dr. Ebony R Alston, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Trenton, NJ (and 1 other location). She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. She speaks English.
Dr. Ebony R Alston has 4 locations
245 N 15th St
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Dr. Ebony R Alston has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Ebony R Alston has the following 12 expertise
- Shortness of Breath
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Exercise Stress Test
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Heart Diseases
- Chest Pain
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Cardiac Ultrasound
Dr. Ebony R Alston is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
8 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Ebony R Alston Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ebony R Alston's office for more information.
9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland, OH : (216) 444-5690
245 N 15th St Philadelphia, PA : (215) 762-1902
2073 Klockner Rd Trenton, NJ : (609) 584-1212
9105 Franklin Square Dr Ste 209 Rosedale, MD : (410) 574-1330
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ebony R Alston is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.