Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ebrahim Sajedi
Dr. Ebrahim Sajedi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA, with another office in Santa Monica, CA. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sajedi is affiliated with Saint John's Health Center and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. Dr. Sajedi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ebrahim Sajedi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ebrahim Sajedi has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Ebrahim Sajedi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
I was shocked when I was called in after waiting 5 min. in the waiting area. He spent over 1/2 hour with me going over everything. It was good not to feel rushed; my last doctor would spend about 5 min. with me after an hour wait in the exam room. This was only my first visit. I am going back for sure.
Dr. Sajedi was my primary for over four years while I lived in Los Angeles. He was a superb internist. He ws patient and caring. He was able to carefully treat my HBP and also discerned that I had sleep apnea. He also assisted me in managing a weight issue I had. He provided me some of the best medical care I've experienced, I'm 60 and I've lived in four states.
Dr. Sajedi spends as much time as he needs with each patient and even though sometimes I must wait longer for him; I know he is taking care of someone as he does for me when I see him. He took care of my mother until she passed away at 91 years of age and he reviewed and changed her medications so she was able to live peacefully in her old age. He is a kind and considerate doctor, and has ALWAYS returned my phone calls.Dr. Sajedi keeps up with ALL the latest new drugs available on the market, which can make a difference in many illnesses. He is open to alternative medicine too. If you are searching for a new doctor and want to be treated by a doctor who spends time with you and asks questions and really listens to you THEN I suggest you give him a try.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Sajedi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
St Mary Medical Center
Dr. Ebrahim Sajedi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ebrahim Sajedi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA.