Dr. Ebrahim Sajedi Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Ebrahim Sajedi?

surprised!

Posted on July 11th, 2012

I was shocked when I was called in after waiting 5 min. in the waiting area. He spent over 1/2 hour with me going over everything. It was good not to feel rushed; my last doctor would spend about 5 min. with me after an hour wait in the exam room. This was only my first visit. I am going back for sure.

Excellant physician

Posted on January 6th, 2012

Dr. Sajedi was my primary for over four years while I lived in Los Angeles. He was a superb internist. He ws patient and caring. He was able to carefully treat my HBP and also discerned that I had sleep apnea. He also assisted me in managing a weight issue I had. He provided me some of the best medical care I've experienced, I'm 60 and I've lived in four states.

If you are looking for a Doctor who spends time with you then Dr. Sajedi is the one for you!

Posted on January 26th, 2010

Dr. Sajedi spends as much time as he needs with each patient and even though sometimes I must wait longer for him; I know he is taking care of someone as he does for me when I see him. He took care of my mother until she passed away at 91 years of age and he reviewed and changed her medications so she was able to live peacefully in her old age. He is a kind and considerate doctor, and has ALWAYS returned my phone calls.Dr. Sajedi keeps up with ALL the latest new drugs available on the market, which can make a difference in many illnesses. He is open to alternative medicine too. If you are searching for a new doctor and want to be treated by a doctor who spends time with you and asks questions and really listens to you THEN I suggest you give him a try.

CARING PHYSICIAN

Posted on January 15th, 2009

He is very knowledgeable and spends sufficient time with the patient.

Posted on March 21st, 2015