Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ekkehard Kemmann
Dr. Ekkehard Kemmann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Kemmann is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital, Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp and Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County. He speaks English.
Dr. Ekkehard Kemmann has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Showing 2 of 2
Visited RWJ for fertility treatments 23 years ago, under the care of this knucklehead. When the procedure didn't take, we were told in our exit interview that we were just one of those couples that were "doomed to be childless." Well, with the help of better physicians and programs, we have raised 3 children thanks to in vitro fertilizations practices who knew what they were doing.
Dr. Kemmann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Peter's University Hospital
Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
University Medical Center At Princeton
Saint Peter's University Hospital and Medical Center
46 Years Experience
Medizinische Akademie Dusseldorf
Graduated in 1967
Somerset Medical Center
Dr. Ekkehard Kemmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert Wood Johnson Medical School, 125 Paterson St, New Brunswick, NJ
Dr. Ekkehard Kemmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.