Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ed Holmes
Dr. Ed Holmes, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in West Valley City, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Holmes is affiliated with University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Ed Holmes has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Ed Holmes is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Holmes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
24 Years Experience
University of Kentucky
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ed Holmes in this video.
Dr. Ed Holmes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Valley City, UT.