Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eddie F El-Yussif has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Showing 5 of 35
Dr. Eddie El-Yussif is an outstanding Doctor. He was referred to me by a colleague. I knew I needed a knee replacement and I was looking for a doctor I could communicate with and Dr. El-Yussif was great. Being knocked kneed I knew my replacement would be more involved that a normal knee replacement. The nurses in the hospital all gave him high praise, and I was very impressed to hear that he had his own "protocols" for his patients. That told me that he knew what he wanted and what worked best for his patients. He was not just doing what every other doctor did. He is very involved and hands on. During my recovery he was always available. I recommend Dr. Eddie El-Yussif highly, he's the kind of doctor you know you want for a procedure like this. He even stays informed about my post surgery Physical Therapy so we can determine when I can return to work and golf! Dr El-Yussif is 5 stars all the way.
Dr. El-Yussif is an exceptional surgeon. He is very thorough and extremely personable. I trust him in his abilities and will not ever hesitate to recommend him to my family members. If you have knee or hip arthritis you will never find anybody better than Dr. El-Yussif. He also has a very exceptional staff!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014, 2015, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Eddie F El-Yussif accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsVinay Pampati Do, 15520 19 Mile Rd Ste 430, Clinton Township, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eddie F El-Yussif in this video.
Dr. Eddie F El-Yussif is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.