3.3

Have you seen Dr. Eddie P Kemper?

Terrible doctor

The first few times I went to see him he was really nice , I got sick and put me in the hospital and he insisted i have a c section while I was put to sleep. I didn't want to he said i was wasting his time and would hardly ever come back to the hospital after that. I sat there for days and he didn't do anything, gave me too much fluids and caused my legs to swell and refused to take me off them. Worst doctor i have ever seen wouldn't recommend him to anyone

Most horrific experience ever.

This man delivered my oldest child and really it was the worst experience ever I have had six other children since then and have never had a worse experience then with this worthless so called doctor. I had no say in my birthing plans if you denied something him or one of the other nurses would do it after they doped you up to the point of passing out. His bedside manner was also horrible and the hospital he works at. Having your first child should be a wonderful experience and I still look back as this birth as a horrible memory where I was treated like a piece of meat with no mind. If I had known then what I know now I should have sued this man for everything he was worth. No matter where you don't go here.

no bueno

i wouldnt even recommend my dog to go see him!

His office staff is wonderful but he's can be very stern and un easy. He always seems like something is bothering him or he's irritated.

Terrible Doctor- doesn't care about patients

I have never met a doctor so arrogant and rude as this man. He only cares about money and what he wants, forget the pregnant patient. I even filed a complaint on him with the Texas Medical Board. He is not supportive of natural methods and I told him I did not want to schedule a c- section andI did not want to be induced. We had a falling out because he wanted me to sign a paper stating that only he can deliver my baby. I would not sign because I could not confirm that. I explained that we may be moving away before my delivery and I also had insurance issues. I was paying him copays for my prenatal care and I thought my insurance company (Scott & White) was paying the rest, yet he claimed that he doesn't get paid until delivery. He told me he was going to have to charge me back pay for my visits if I left. He was very rude to me and at one point he said "don't waste my time and don't waste the space in my office". His office aid, Shannon, witnessed it and later apologized. I told them I wanted out and he said my chart would be ready by the end of that week. I have called about 2-3 times EVERY WEEK since and now it has been a month! I called today and the girl (they have been very nice) said he went on vacation until Tuesday! I need my chart so we can move to Kansas and I can see another doctor and I am overdue on my prenatal care because I am waiting on him. I am not sure if he is doing this on purpose but when he left for vacation he knew about my chart and there it sits in his office for another week. I am pregnant and I don't need this stress.

Office Staff and doctor

The office staff really needs to stop discussing other patients so loudly. Also, the nurse and the doctor needs to follow up with patients.

Terrible Doctor

This doctor is rude, and does not listen to the CONCERNS of patients, just pushes them along like cattle. He was uncaring about my fear of surgery and just said "well, you need to get over it" !

Dr. Eddie P Kemper is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longview, TX.