Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eddie A Lim has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
Dr Eddie Lim & his wife has VERY bad phone manners. I've had to deal with them for both my parents. I called their office yesterday for the dr to call me back in regards to my Dads hearing aid claim. I called their office yesterday for the dr to call me back. Dr Lim didn't call me back till the next day. When I questioned him as to why he can't sign off on my Dads claim, even though his office has all the reports from years ago stating they couldn't find anything wrong with my Dads ears and that my Dad is losing his hearing. Instead of explaining, the good Doctor decides to hangup on me instead. So I call back right away snd I get transferred to his good wife, who claims that the doctor was busy with a patient and he couldn't have spoken to me. Now I didnt wait a couple of mintues to call back when he hungup on me, it just took seconds for me to hit redail.I can hear the receptionist on the back ground telling the wife the doctor had spoke with me. Wife goes and speaks with the dr and Chinese and cames back to say he busy and hangup without letting me say anything.
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Dr. Eddie A Lim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEddie A Lim Md Inc, 1021 Smith St Ste 306, Honolulu, HI
Dr. Eddie A Lim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.