Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eddie M Lipan Jr has 2 locations
3805 E Bell Rd Ste 1100
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Book Online Now
Dr. Eddie M Lipan Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eddie M Lipan Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eddie M Lipan Jr - Posted on November 9th, 2018
Excellent and compassionate physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eddie M Lipan Jr - Posted on June 23rd, 2018
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Eddie M Lipan Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Eddie M Lipan Jr's office for more information.
3805 E Bell Rd Ste 1100 Phoenix, AZ : (602) 923-5764
3805 E Bell Rd Ste 1100 Phoenix, AZ 85032
More about Dr. Eddie M Lipan Jr
We are a multidisciplinary group which exclusively utilizes non-surgical, non-invasive treatment for serious lower back and associated leg pain due to herniated,bulging, and degenerative discs. Our treatment consists of using the state of the art DRX9000 decompression technology combined with physical therapy spinal specific exercise. Most patients can avoid surgery and dependance on medication after finishing our treamtment program.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eddie M Lipan Jr, MD - Internal Medicine in Phoenix, AZ, in this video.
Dr. Eddie M Lipan Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.