Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eddie E Mas
Dr. Eddie E Mas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mas is affiliated with Bertrand Chaffee Hospital and Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center. Dr. Mas has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eddie E Mas has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
I started seeing Dr Mas when I found out I as pregnant. I did not prefer my gyn I had been seeing to guide me through my pregnancy and the L/D. Dr. Mas is fantastic, made me feel very comfortable, didn't make me feel dumb or rushed when I asked a million questions, great bedside manner, follow up was prompt and I felt safe the entire pregnancy and for my emergency caesarian section. He came back to perform the circumcision on my son and check in with me a few times after my surgery. He is an above and beyond Dr. I highly recommend him as a gyn or ob.
As a new patient I was pleased with the attention given by all in this office
My first pregnancy was not planned, and I had started to have complications. I could not get ahold of the doctor over the weekend and had to wait until monday to see him. I miscarried, but what was even more upsetting was the way he handled it. He replied "well it wasn't planned, so maybe this is good for you." This was two years ago, and now I'm in a stressful situation because now I'm planning on having kids soon with my husband and know that I cannot trust him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Mas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Caribe
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Eddie E Mas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEddie Mas Md Pc, 172 Slade Ave, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Eddie E Mas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.