Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Eddie A Negron has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eddie A Negron has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Eddie A Negron has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 8
Dr. Negron was the Primary Care Physician for my grandmother and he was not helpful at all with guiding the family in regards to her dementia. My grandmother, which at the time had moderate dementia and it was progressing rapidly, asked him how long she could live on her own and his response was "As long as you think it is okay" So virtually putting that decision in the hands of a demented patient! and as soon as the doctor said it was her choice we could not get her to move out of her apt to go to an assisted living. I tried to get his help with helping with members of the family that did not understand dementia and the risks of her living alone and he just did not want to get involved. As an advocate for the elderly, it is his job, his duty to get involved. My grandmother stayed living on her own, had a fall one night, had a head injury and was dead within two weeks. I DO NOT recommend him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Eddie A Negron accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEddie A Negron Md Pa, 921 Mar Walt Dr, Fort Walton Beach, FL
Dr. Eddie A Negron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Walton Beach, FL.